Mina Mar Group is a company with great brand identity in the small cap and micro-cap industry space. We have over 10 years of successful business behind us. We were pioneers in the micro-cap investor relations (IR) and now we are doing it again being the first firm to lead the pack with our JOBS ACT program. In summary JOBS ACT is a new SEC regulation which allows small companies to access capital markets. Various versions of the law were introduced in 2012 and finalized in October 2015. We are the leaders in our industry. We specialize, or focus on small cap both reporting and non-reporting companies, meaning companies that have audited and non-audited financial statements!
YES, SMALL COMPANIES CAN BE PUBLIC COMPANIES AND ACCESS PUBLIC MARKETS WITH A TICKER SYMBOL NOT HAVING AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS!!!
We are Business Aggregators, Incubators; Investment Banking, Consulting, Mergers and Acquisitions & Corporate Finance. When you become our licensee you tap into our network of suppliers and service providers!
We came across idea to offer our business model as a business license opportunity because we think outside the box!
We know that the pie (market) is big enough for all of us!!
We are located in the Fort Lauderdale area. We solicit business owners nationwide! For example, we may get inquiries from New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles, to name a few. Many of these prospects are eager to learn more and to move forward, however not having a regional presence and a representative to liaison, with the prospect creates an issue! The solution is to either open up a corporate branch in that particular region and staff it, manage it (which is costly and prohibitive) or offer our services through independent agents with a licensing agreement. It’s a win - win all around! The business can be operated as a small home based business operation with nothing more than a telephone, and a laptop. Add some business cards and ready-made brochures which is all included in your “startup kit “and you are ready to go!! You are ready to go and earn commission and to offer consulting services!!
We offer all of our knowledge, network of associates and a ONE – WEEK- TRAINING OF SUCCESS.
- Offer Mergers and Acquisitions(M&A) Services to Small Cap Companies. (Start Up Kit includes 3rd party Business Software similar to Legal Zoom.Com which has all contracts and all forms you will ever need to run your business, plus all forms from A to Z that you will ever need for run your business)
- Offer P.I.P.E Services– Personal Investing in Public Entities
- Offer small companies the ability to go public on OTC Markets and Nasdaq Exchange
- Solicit businesses and offer B2B services with product like JOBS ACT
- Do Investor Relation Services (IR)(Start Up Kit includes both M&A and IR brochures, business cards)
- IR and or Consulting services of both private and public companies)(Start Up Kit includes an excel database of all OTC Companies and CEO / decision maker names and contact info)
- Your own domain and web site with use of our logo identifying you as our licensee.
- Monday to Friday customer service support services during regular business hours (your customers, and any assistance you may require).
- Internetworking’s as to how the OTC Markets and Nasdaq Exchange work. (Training conducted by ex marketmaker and best seller novelist / writer)
- Security law lawyer with over 40 years’ experience on security laws
- All the books manuals training software your own web site, all brochures and marketing material, all telephone scripts everything you will need to get your business off to a running start!
FOR $37.500 YOU WILL GET AN EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO DO THE BUSINESS IN A CITY WITH 100.000 POPULATION ANYWHERE IN USA!!! THERE ARE NO “TERRITORIES” LIKE IN A FRANCHISE MODEL! YOU CAN SELL / SOLICIT BUSINESS ANYWHERE IN USA OR CANADA!!
(EXAMPLE CITY OF 1 MILLION RESIDENTS WILL NOT HAVE MORE THAN 10 REPRESENTATIVES)
Here’s some facts re size and the potential of the market that this business opportunity is offering!!!
Over the past decades the global consulting market has grown to become a multi-billion industry. The industry has not only grown in size, stature and global reach, it has also gone through several cycles of professionalization, making it one of the more developed fields within the professional services industry.
The estimates for the size of the market differ substantially, ranging from roughly $90 billion up to nearly $350 billion.
According to the most recent data from Kennedy, the global consulting market is currently worth more than $230 billion. The largest segment is Operations Consulting, followed by Financial Advisory and IT Consulting. HR Consulting and Strategy Consulting – the most prestigious segment within the industry – represents less than 15% of the market. Between 2011 and 2015 the consulting market is forecasted to grow by a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.5%, although this must be seen as a global average balancing the growth rates of (sluggish) mature markets and fast growing upcoming markets.
Global consulting industry revenues (including HR, IT, strategy, operations, management and business advisory services) will be about $449 billion in 2015, according to Plunkett Research estimates.This represents reasonable growth from $415 billion during the previous year.In the U.S. consulting of all types, including management, scientific and technical, generated $191.4 billion during 2014, up from $180.0 billion the previous year.
The Private Equity, Hedge Funds and Investment Vehicles industry continues to become an increasingly integral part of institutional investor portfolios and a mainstream part of the asset management market. Increasing demand from institutional investors has contributed to the surge in industry assets under management and revenue over the past five years. Over the next five years, institutional investors will continue to increase their allocations to alternative asset classes and strategies. This industry generated $183bn in revenues.
The Economic crisis is a push up factor for market that we are targeting. The fact is that Companies are looking to expand their businesses and that they are sufficient with a cash. Loans are old fashion solution. Today there is a lot more possibilities through P.I.P.E - Private Investment in Public Equity financing than you ever had before.
The form of equity financing in which a private investment company purchases a certain amount of stock in a publicly-traded company at a discount from its market value. Publicly-traded companies commit to PIPE in order to raise equity without going through expense and regulatory issues involved in making a secondary offering. This form of financing is popular especially with small and medium-sized publicly-traded companies, as they often lack the resources to raise capital using other methods.
MERGERS & ACQUISITION
Benefits of Mergers and Acquisitions are manifold. Mergers and Acquisitions can generate cost efficiency through economies of scale, can enhance the revenue through gain in market share and can even generate tax gains.The principal benefits from mergers and acquisitions can be listed as increased value generation, increase in cost efficiency and increase in market share.
Benefits of Mergers and Acquisitions are the main reasons for which the companies enter into these deals. Mergers and Acquisitions may generate tax gains, can increase revenue and can reduce the cost of capital. The main benefits of Mergers and Acquisitions are the following:
- Mergers and Acquisitions are also beneficial/li>
- When a firm wants to enter a new market
- When a firm wants to introduce new products through R&D
- When a forms wants achieve administrative benefits
- To increased market share
- To lower cost of operation and/or production
- To gain higher competitiveness
- For industry know how and positioning
- For Financial leveraging
- To improve profitability and EPS
Going public is simply the process of sellingshares of stock, that were formerly privately held, to members of the general public. Taking your company public:
- Helps you grow your company more rapidly by providing you with extra financial resources.
- Helps you attract and keep top-notch people with reasonable salaries (throughstock options).
- Grow your company faster by attracting a knowledgeable, experienced board of directors.
- Raise capital faster and with less cost.
- Increases the liquidity for you and your investors.
- Frees up capital and creates marketable stock that can be used to acquire othercompanies and form strategic ventures with other companies.
- Increases your growth rate by increasing your ability to compete for large contracts.
- Can quickly and substantially upping the value of your company.
- Leverages your own investment in your business by making it more valuable, thusincreasing your personal ROI.
- Increases the status of your business thereby making it easier to attract newbusiness.
Credibility: Being a publicly trading company is considered a major achievement. And it also is a statement — it means a company has the wherewithal to meet rigorous federal regulations. This is especially important for companies that eventually want to land larger customers. Going public provides a sense of corporate stability.
The result of an IPO is a significant and immediate infusion of cash into the company. This cash is typically “earmarked” for specific items described in the IPO disclosure documents, which can be for a variety of purposes. For example, the company may use the proceeds of the IPO to expand its inventory, property and equipment base, reduce debt, further research and development or expand its services.
What’s the NEXT STEP?
Make your decision NOW!
Your future depends on your decision!
You need to make an executive decision!
We are here to offer you
the revolutionary life changing opportunity
Request from your agent to provide you with the
For more information, contact us today
+1 302 261 3660, +1 561 449 8889