Our Forte and Passion
Our forte or specialty is small or mid cap companies with revenues in the range of $500,000 to $5 million dollars. Startups may be considered depending on the industry. Where our passion lies or where we really like to sink our teeth into and devote our true unconditional devotion is with companies that have a great story to tell, that are poised for a hyper growth stage and are ideally in any medical or tech driven space! Companies in early stage, or seeking mezzanine level type financing.
For private companies seeking to access capital markets the JOBS ACT is a game changer!
Introduction to JOBS ACT
Assisting small companies to access capital funds
And grow their business through
equity participation with other small investors.
Remember DEBT KILLS!! No one ever got rich by accumulating debt!
NEW 2015 SECURITY LAWS (JOBS ACT) IS A GAME CHANGER!!!
OPENS NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES TO ACCESS CAPITAL MARKETS (BECOME A SEMI PUBLIC COMPANY) AT A FRACTION OF THE COSTS!!!
WE CAN FORMULATE AND FILE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IN AS LITTLE AS 2 WEEKS FOR YOU!
RAISE UP TO $5,000,000.00!!
- Old fashion of selling / financing small businesses is now GONE!
- Access capital / public funds to grow your business!
- Issue stock!
- Best of all this is NOT a debt financing proposal! In the long term DEBT KILLS!!
- Debt will eventually crush and kill your business and your business vision!
- New JOBS ACT Security Laws allow small investors to buy shares of your company. Sell 1% to 100% of your SEMI PUBLIC Company!! You decide!! YOU ARE 100% IN CONTROL!
- You never lose control of your business! – EVEN IF YOU SELL 100% OF YOUR COMMON STOCK! ! (This is how BIG publicly traded companies sell shares and dilute and never ever lose control)
What was once only reserved for “BIG BUSINESS” is NOW available for companies of all sizes.
From startup businesses to those businesses with $10 Million in sales or more; after 90 years the playing field has finally been leveled!
KISS YOUR BANK LOAN OFFICER AND THEIR “JUMP THROUGH HOOPS” PROCESS GOODBYE!!!
- The point of the JOBS Act, in part, was to stir economic development and create greater access to capital for small businesses. As such, there was a strong desire to allow the balance of the population to invest in high-growth, early-stage companies. Title III makes that goal possible!!
- The original goal of the JOBS Act, signed into law on April 5, 2012, was to encourage funding of small businesses by easing various regulations that would otherwise limit how these businesses could fundraise.
- Essentially, the change in the rules makes it easier for small companies to either go public or raise capital privately so that they can stay private longer.
For those who were shut out and abused by BIG BANKS who were dreaming to freely solicit investors and raise capital …. as much as needed your time has come! Major benefit of this law is that FINALLY companies can look for investors through newspapers, radio ads, and social networks. Now they can solicit investors via all achievable media sources and telemarketing.
Before starting a campaign, your company needs to compile with SEC (Security Exchange Commission) rules and to legally prepare for new challenges. Once you register with SEC your company will be treated with more respect and confidence by your suppliers and customers alike! Eventually, this will have a domino effect rising your company value in many ways.
WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
Since 2006 we have been assisting publicly traded companies create a win-win relationship with their shareholders and followers. We specialize or focus on small cap both reporting and non-reporting companies. We are Business Aggregators, Incubators Investment Banking, Consulting, Mergers and Acquisitions & Corporate Finance.
The JOBS ACT law is a game changer for small businesses!
Whatever the size of your business dreams with certain fillings and more disclosure to potential investors your company can start raising capital by selling equity and cap out at $50 Million Dollar raise! Up to $50 Million Dollar raise we can assist you every step of the way!
raise up to $50 million
So whether you need $5 Million or $50 Million or more Mina Mar Group can make this attainable.
The process is simple and hassle free!
- You can start with as little as $7,500.00 down.
- Guaranteed financing approval for over 93% applicants
- Service Agent and Investor Relation services
- We hold your hand and guide you for 12 months!
- We deal with all your investor queries
- Our fee includes amble marketing to kick start your program
- Our fee includes preparation and filing of all State and Federal Documents
- The initial fee applied can be applied towards making your semipublic company to a
Fully reporting company with a ticker symbol on exchanges such as OTC Markets or Nasdaq
SOUNDS GOOD BUT UNAFFORDABLE FOR YOU AT THIS POINT?!
WE HAVE FINANCIERS THAT WILL BRIDGE LOAN YOU OVER TO JOBS ACT!!!!
OVER 93% OF SMALL BUSINESSES QUALIFY AT COMPETATIVE RATES FOR A BRIDGE LOAN OF UP TO $100,000.00!!
VIRTUALLY AN EASY DECISION!!
At Mina Mar we have teamed up with some very creative and aggressive New York based equity finance firms. In summary, we can offer companies up to $100,000.00 bridge financing at very competitive terms and rates. Over 93% of small businesses qualify for these loans as they are custom made towards financing companies to be JOBS ACT compliant and their first steps towards becoming a public company.
For the New York financier it’s almost a no brainer!! They know that the JOBS Act, in part, was to stir economic development and create greater access to capital for small businesses works!
In 2012, the estimated amount of capital reported as being raised in unregistered offerings (including both equity and debt) in formulation such as JOBS ACT was $898 billion, compared to $1.2 trillion raised in registered offerings.; meaning companies that trade with a ticker symbol.
Approximately 153,000 investors participated in offerings by operating companies!
WISH TO FIND OUT MORE …. OR EVEN START THE PROCESS?
7 EASY STEPS TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS DREAM A REALITY!
- Speak to Mina Mar Corporate Business Development Agent about JOBS ACT
- Review this JOBS ACT information kit
- Request a Non-Disclosure / Non Circumvent Agreement together with step by step process and timelines (this will open the door to you to speak to one of our Senior Representatives and learn the finer internetworking’s and details)
- Complete your JOBS ACT preliminary 2-page application for a complimentary FREE review
- Obtain results of the FREE review and discuss in detail your Company’s aspirations with a Senior Mina Mar representative!
- MAKE THE EXECUTIVE DECISION TO PROCEED!
- Complete retainer agreement for bridge financing (If you need bridge financing) or engagement agreement