Prepare Your Company For The Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act or JOBS Act,
In summary, The Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act or JOBS Act, is a law intended to encourage or make easier access for small companies toget access to capital by easing previously imposed and various hard to comply with securities rules and regulations.
In other words, small businesses with or without audited financial statements from startups to already established businesses can now once JOBS ACT compliant accept investments from people of all walks of life. Whist there are still rules regarding whom when how an investor can be approached how much one can invest and so forth; this new regulation is a game changer for many companies seeking to access capital. *
WHEN THE BANK SAYS NO REMEMBER THERE ARE ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU AS A BUSINESS OWNER!!!
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, TO THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF, YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR BUSINESS SHAREHOLDERS TO FIND OUT MORE!!
- Are you a USA or Canada based small business owner looking for financing or capital up to $5 million dollars!?
- Is your small business grossing $500k to $5 million a year or more?
- Would you like to receive a FREE NO OBLIGATION information kit regarding the new JOBS ACT law, which will allow you to accept investments from general public regardless if your company is profitable or not!?
- Are you interested in a FREE NO OBLIGATION telephone consultation with one of our representatives, to learn as to how we can make your company JOBS ACT Compliant and you becoming either a semipublic or a full public company with your own ticker symbol?
* The “initial” JOBS ACT was signed into law on April 5, 2012. The term "The JOBS Act" is also sometimes used informally to refer to just Titles II and III of the legislation which are the two pieces to much of the equity crowdfunding and startup community. On October 30, 2015, the SEC adopted final rules allowing Title III equity crowdfunding.